Coterra Environment is a specialist consultancy committed to providing professional environmental and water management services to the land development and extractive resource industries.
Calibre – We pride ourselves on maintaining high-calibre work, achieved through ensuring each project is managed by senior qualified personnel with extensive knowledge from long standing dedication.
Commitment – Our close-knit team of experienced environmental professionals is committed to fostering a culture of learning and professional development with an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of professionalism.
Collaboration – Our foremost aim is to provide personal and attentive client service, forming collaborative, lasting partnerships with our clients and the project team.
Coterra is proud to have been involved in the following award winning projects:
- 2018 UDIA WA Environmental Excellence Award – Rosehill Waters for Noahs Rosehill Waters
- 2018 UDIA WA Residential Development Award – Trinity at Alkimos for Northern Corridor Developments
- 2018 UDIA EnviroDevelopment Certification 6 leaves – Catalina Beach and Catalina Grove for Tamia Park Regional Council and Satterley Property Group
- 2018 Stormwater Western Australia Excellence in Strategic or Master Planning – Rosehill Waters
- 2018 Australian Water Association Water Sensitive Urban Design (Grahame Heal) Award – Rosehill Waters
- 2017 UDIA National Environmental Excellence Award – Osprey Waters for Mirvac
- 2017 UDIA WA EnviroDevelopment Chairman’s Award – Rosehill Waters for Noahs Rosehill Waters
- 2017 UDIA EnviroDevelopment Certification 6 leaves- Rosehill Waters for Noahs Rosehill Waters
- 2017 UDIA WA Urban Water Excellence Award – White Gum Valley for LandCorp.